What You Will Do:
- Work with the Salesforce team to coordinate the scope, development, testing, and completion of development requests.
- Collaborate with our internal technology and business partners to configure and enhance application integrations with Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the IT team to roadmap and implement solutions across cloud-based systems.
- Work with the Salesforce administrator, IT team, and key stakeholders to develop and enforce effective data management policies.
- Produce technical specification and design documentation as required.
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of experience on projects building custom applications on Salesforce using both programmatic (Apex, LWCs, callouts, custom metadata, etc.) and declarative (Flow, reports, etc.) tools
- Asset management / buy-side financial services experience preferred
- Salesforce certification(s): preference for Dev I, Dev II, App Builder, and Advanced Admin certs
- Experience writing asynchronous Apex
- Understanding of software development best practices and some design patterns
- Experience with change management and the full SDLC
- Experience working with a data warehouse
- Some experience with or understanding of integration strategies and data governance
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, and presentation skills
- Looking for a highly motivated team player who is eager to contribute in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com