What You Will Do:
- Drive Sales and Partner strategy by implementing technical solutions using industry best practices
- Develop product vision for the Sales and Partner implementations on force.com
- Responsible for ensuring right level of non-functional needs such as quality, scalability, performance, flexibility, modularity, maintainability etc.
- Perform gap analysis, develop prototypes for new foundational product capabilities.
- Guide and influence team members to accomplish the team’s technical architecture and solution designs.
- Identify risks to the initiatives and build mitigation plans.
- Lead the technical team from inception to delivery and production support.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities, new features as needed to suit business requirements
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide feedback to the functional domain architects/POs in line with the product vision.
- Document the architecture and design and provide direction to the development teams for implementation.
- Work with the salesforce developers, integration teams, downstream system teams to implement the technical solution associated with the requirements following the set architecture and design.
- Partner closely with QA team during the build, test and UAT cycle to ensure build quality.
- Collaborate with devops and release management team to promote the build to production.
- Plan and setup processes, tools for post-production support.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com