3B is Software as a Service built on the Salesforce platform – Salesforce is arguably the single best cloud-based, fully integrated ecosystem for sales-driven business.
Salesforce began as a CRM – but owing to the comprehensive set of tools, it has been extended into every business domain from sales through logistics and finance.
1) Salesforce AppExchange – this is the world’s leading business app marketplace, where all solutions are customized to work flawlessly with Salesforce and extend even further its functionalities. We are talking about an ecosystem of apps with millions of installs and thousands of customer reviews that will help you choose the best one for yourself.
It’s not just for apps though (contrary to what the name suggests). You can also find components, consulting partners, and developers that can help you tweak certain modules or extend the power of your current setup even further.
2) Salesforce Artificial Intelligence – through cutting-edge AI you can better serve your clients, increase productivity, and scale customer experience. For example, you can analyze past interactions with your clients and use these insights to build a pipeline that automatically prioritizes the leads most likely to convert and close. Not only does this save you time, but dramatically increases the efficiency of your staff.
Through its unparalleled AI, Salesforce can act as a personal smart assistant to your team. It will help your employees get more done in less time through intelligence case classification, next best actions, and recommendations. It can analyze how likely it is for a particular deal to close by exploring customer sentiment, competitor involvement, and overall prospect engagement. So, your employees will have the answers and information they need to quickly automate the best action.
3) Salesforce Compliance – Since Salesforce is the most robust and comprehensive CRM system in the world, it complies with almost every regulation that exists. For your convenience, we will list them all below, so that you can rest assured that you will be covered:
● APEC Certification for Processors and Controllers – Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Privacy Recognition for Processors Certification;
● ASIP Santé HDS – Enables certified companies to host French personal health data;
● ASP/SaaS – Information Disclosure Certification System for organizations in Japan;
● C5 (ISAE 3000) – ISAE 3000 Report on the Cloud Computing Compliance Controls Catalogue (C5);
● CS Gold Mark – CS Gold Mark certifies our security level to be equivalent to the ISO/IEC 27017 standard;
● Disaster Recovery & BCP – Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery;
● DoD IL2 – Cloud computing security requirements for the US Department of Defense for Impact Level 2;
● DoD IL4 – Cloud computing security requirements for the US Department of Defense for Impact Level 4;
● External Security Assessments – Attestation of penetration tests and security assessments performed by third parties;
● FedRAMP High – U.S. government program providing a standard approach to security, authorization, and monitoring;
● FedRAMP Moderate U.S. – government program providing a standard approach to security, authorization, and monitoring;
● Financial Services Compliance – Regulatory changes in the financial services industry are requiring financial professionals to be more transparent in the way they manage their clients’ investments;
● GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive data protection law that regulates the use of personal data of EU residents and provides individuals rights to exercise control over their data;
● HIPAA – U.S. Privacy requirements for personal health information held by covered entities;
● HITRUST – Comprehensive, flexible, and efficient approach to regulatory compliance and risk management;
● IRAP – Security assessment for Australian government customers;
● IRS 1075 – U.S. government program providing guidance to protect the confidentiality of Federal Tax Information (FTI);
● ISMAP – Japanese government program to assess and register cloud services that meet government security requirements;
● ISO 27001 – Compliance with specific information security and risk management requirements
● ISO 27017 – Adherence with ISO/IEC 27002 Code of Practice controls for cloud services;
● ISO 27018 – Adherence with Code of Practice controls for protection of personal information;
● NEN 7510 – Protecting health information for organizations in the Netherlands;
● NHS DSPT – Online self-assessment tool for UK organizations;
● NIST SP 800-171 – U.S. security requirements for protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations;
● PCI DSS – Validation of controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud;
● PrivacyMark – Privacy-centric certification for organizations in Japan;
● Privacy Shield – A framework for complying with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements;
● Salesforce BCRs – Binding Corporate Rules for the Processing of European Personal Data;
● SOC 1 – Type II report covering internal controls over financial reporting systems;
● SOC 2 – Type II report covering Security, Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy;
● SOC 3 – Public report of Security, Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy controls;
● TRUSTe Privacy Verified Seal – Responsible data collection and processing practices consistent with regulatory expectations;
● UK Cyber Essentials Plus – UK government information security assurance scheme;
● WCAG 2.1 AA – WCAG defines how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities;
It’s hard to put into writing all the amazing capabilities that Salesforce has, but if we have to sum it up – it all revolves around giving you the chance to deliver a faster, more personalized client experience in less time and with less effort.
What you get is access to a world-class platform with features that can automate, analyze, and improve almost every aspect of your recruitment business. And if you want to take your game to the next level, there’s an app for that.